- I’m a dermatologist and these are my winter skin care tips
- How Does Retinol or Retinoid Work to Treat Photoaging?
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin: The Flaky Side of Retinoids
- Skin Purging: Getting Through The Bad Before The Good
- Only Five Essentials in this Dermatologist-recommended Skin Care Routine
Dr. Sheila Krishna
Dr. Krishna is a member of the American Board of Dermatology. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from MIT and Doctor of Medicine degree from UCLA. Voted by peers, she was voted as one of San Diego’s Top Doctors in 2017 and 2019.
Amy is CEO and co-founder of Dear Brightly. Given her own skin journey, she cares a lot about simplifying the overwhelming world of skincare. She enjoys working closely with and learning from dermatologists to communicate science and research in simpler terms.