- Tretinoin Before and After Photos: How Do You Know it Will Work for Your Skin?
- How to Get Rid of Whiteheads the Easy Way, According to Dermatologists
- Put Down the Lemon Slice. Hyperpigmentation Treatments That Actually Work, According to the Derms
- Tretinoin vs Retinol: The Difference Between These Two Popular Retinoids
- Uneven Skin Tone? Here’s Your Guide to a Smooth Complexion
Dr. Sheila Krishna
Dr. Krishna is a member of the American Board of Dermatology. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from MIT and Doctor of Medicine degree from UCLA. Voted by peers, she was voted as one of San Diego’s Top Doctors in 2017 and 2019.
Amy is CEO and co-founder of Dear Brightly. Given her own skin journey, she cares a lot about simplifying the overwhelming world of skincare. She enjoys working closely with and learning from dermatologists to communicate science and research in simpler terms.